I Have an Opportunity for You...


If you’re thinking about a career change, I have an opportunity for you. I’m currently looking for a few good people to join my team and start a career in real estate.

Buying a Northwest Indiana home? Get a full home search here
Selling your Northwest Indiana home? Get a Home Price Evaluation

Are you an established professional pondering a career change? Or how about a college graduate that doesn’t want to be schlepping Starbucks coffee anymore?

If that’s the case, I have an opportunity for you. I’m currently looking for a few good people that want to start a career in real estate. I can take you or anyone you know to a six-figure career within three years. All I require from you are three important attributes:

  • Reasonable intelligence
  • Connectability (i.e. the genuine ability to build a rapport)
  • Desire

In my 18 years as a real estate agent, I’ve done a few things wrong and a few things right. I want to be able to show you the things that work in this business. I have five team members that are on pace to make over six figures this year. Four out of those five members have less than five years experience in the business. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it’s easier to have money than not to have money.

I want to show you the things that work in this business.

If you or anybody you know is interested in this opportunity, please give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to working with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment