Three Things to Think About Before you Buy a Home


Buying a Northwest Indiana home? Get a full home search here 
Selling your Northwest Indiana home? Get a Home Price Evaluation
 
As we enter the busy spring real estate market, there are probably a lot of buyers that are on the fence as to whether they should purchase a home. I have three important things you should be considering before you go to purchase a home in 2015. This is the same advice I give to all of my clients.

  1. Form a plan: Think about where you want to be and what type of home you want. Do you need a yard with a fence, or a large shed on the property? When you can narrow down what you want, you can also narrow down your home search, which makes the process much easier. Don't forget to form a budget, either. It's important to consider how much you can comfortably afford.
  2. Interview Agents: I find it crazy that almost no buyers do this. You need to find a professional that will be a good fit for your specific needs. This is extremely important to a successful transaction. When you're buying a home, you don't have to pay a commission, so why wouldn't you want to find the best person for the job?
  3. Get Pre-Approved: When you speak with a lender and get approved to buy a home, you'll know what price range to look at, so you won't be wasting anyone's precious time. Also, sellers love to see buyers that have been approved for a loan, because they know that they're serious about buying, and this will help you as a buyer to win offers in crowded markets like the one here in Northwest Indiana.

If you're thinking about buying or selling a home this spring, now is the time to take action. The market is heating up and you don't want to be left behind. Give me a call and I'd be glad to help you out in any way possible!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) 008376918351 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete