We Want To Buy You Dairy Queen For A Year!


Buying a Northwest Indiana home? Get a full home search here
Selling your Northwest Indiana home? Get a Home Price Evaluation

 Today, I'm coming to you from the beautiful Naples, Florida, where I'm visiting my mother and my brother! Since I'm in such a good mood right now, I want to make you a special offer! 

If you buy a home with Bart Vickrey & Company Real Estate in the next six months, I will give you a year's worth of Dairy Queen!

Simply contact me if you are looking to buy a home! If you want free Dairy Queen for a year, there is only one catch: you need to contact me and register within 14 days of watching this video! Give me a call at (219) 531-1111 or email me at Bart@BartSellsHouses.com! We look forward to hearing from you soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment